Poorboy’s World Iron Remover – 473ml.
€24.95 inc. VAT
Poorboy’s Iron Remover breaks up, dissolves and removes ferrous metallic iron particle contamination caused by rail dust, brake dust and industrial fallout. Iron Remover from Poorboy’s World may be used on all exterior painted surfaces, wheels, plastic and chrome. Although Iron Remover contains no dyes, a chemical reaction that produces a color change occurs as it is breaking up, loosening and dissolving ferrous metals.
All orders to Europe are delivered within three to seven business days.
When your car's paint is contaminated with iron from rail dust, brake dust, airport pollution and industrial fallout, you need a paint decontamination spray that removes iron. Poorboy's World Iron Remover is the perfect solution to remove ferrous metal iron contamination from your vehicle's exterior surfaces.
This product will turn red/purple when sprayed onto a surface that is contaminated with iron particles. This is most easily seen on lighter color vehicles but decontamination performance is equal on all colors. This let's you know that iron is present and Poorboy's World Iron Remover is working to remove iron particle contamination.
- Wash and dry vehicle surface first to remove loose dirt and grime.
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Spray surface to be cleaned with Iron Remover and let dwell for 5-10 minutes.
- Do not let the Iron Remover dry.
- A light mist of water may be used to keep the surface wet.
- Agitate the surface with a soft wash mitt, towel or sponge dedicated for use with Iron Remover.
- Rinse decontaminated surface thoroughly with water to ensure all Iron Remover is rinsed away.
- Follow up with a thorough wash and proceed with other detailing steps such as clay, polish, wax or sealant.
There are no reviews yet.