SOFT99 Nano Hard Plastic 8ml
€15.95 inc. VAT
Protective coating, which revitalizes worn-out and faded outer plastic elements. Nano Hard Plastic is one of the few Soft99 products branded with the top-of-the-line Japanese quartz coating brand, G’zox. It regenerates pale and discolored plastic parts of the car, while simultaneously creating a shiny, hydrophobic, and dirt repellent coating that is durable for up to 6 months.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
All orders to Europe are delivered within three to seven business days.
Nano Hard Plastic can also be used on elements of the car that work in high temperature, such as the engine or muffler covers (durable up to 300 °C). Appropriate for different kinds of plastics, works best on black and dark grey coloured parts.
How to use:
- Prepare the plastic part by carefully hand-washing it with a pH-neutral shampoo, drying it and decontaminating its surface.
- Put on the gloves included in the package and shake the bottle well. We recommend masking the area around the surface with masking tape.
- Apply the product onto the black side of the included sponge, then spread it thinly and evenly on the part.
- Let the coating sit on the part for 5 minutes, then wipe off with a clean microfiber cloth.
- Do not touch or wet the surface for 24 hours. The coating layer takes 3-4 days to harden completely.
There are no reviews yet.